Sunday, December 03, 2006
  DONE

Has anyone watched that TV show Monster House? When a project gets completed, it gets stamped and a voice proclaims "DONE!"

That's how I feel. Almost.

Accomplishments for the past two weeks.

  1. Weaning the 20 month old: DONE
  2. Carpets cleaned (we have our own machine to do it): DONE
  3. Christmas shopping: DONE
  4. Thanksgiving weekend with family: DONE
  5. Relief Society (a women's class I teach once a month) lesson: DONE
  6. Teaching Fiction unit with daughter's 3rd grade class: DONE
  7. PTA literature Reflections processed and delivered. Now I need to get them back from judges and combine scores to get winners. Deadline is tuesday.
  8. End of track/Christmas party/cast party for daughter's 6th grade Shakespeare play with Russian food samples: DONE
  9. Big Gas Guzzling monster family mover incompacitated. I did a thousand+ dollar job at this. And that is when we know mechanics who will barter for labor. Actually, it isn't really my fault, but it was partially my ignorance the struck the death blow for our differential drive. I hate ignorance. I'm spending my life irradicating it.
  10. Pediatric Grand Rounds: DONE

Am I bragging, am I whining? I don't know. But mostly, it is DONE and I'm glad.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
A Mormon housewife who loves truth, science, rational thought, and reasonable action.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah

Granola is a mix of things: grains, nuts, bits of dried fruit, maybe some coconut. There's some fat in it, and it's a good source of fiber to keep those arteries and colons clean.

ARCHIVES
June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 /

BLOGROLL

Powered by Blogger

Portrait of me courtesy of Donola.

All content copyright 2006 Ami Chopine